EZ-TAP/EZ-TAP PRO/VERSA-TAP DOWNLOADS
Click the links below to download EZ-Tap/EZ-Tap Pro/Versa-Tap documentation and driver/support software.
Quick Start Guides
The latest windows drivers for our products can be found on the drivers page at our USB IC manufacturer's website:
Windows Drivers (located at http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/D2XX.htm).
In many cases Windows will automatically find and install the latest drivers when our device is first plugged into your computer. In other cases you should download the drivers to your computer and direct Windows Device Manager to install them.
You can also use the manufacturers "setup.exe" installation file to install the drive before plugging in the device.
This method should be used before running our EZ-View application in "Demo Mode" in the case that you have not yet purchased one of our products.
EZ-View Application Program
- EZView application program V1.6.60 (recommended)
- EZ-View application program V1.6.20
- EZ-View application program V1.6.10
- EZ-View application program V1.5.70
- EZ-View application program V1.5.60
EZ-View Application Program Version Change List
- Modified data logging functions to incorporate "console view" capability.
- Added support for synchronous HDLC RS422 data analysis capability for the Versa-Tap module.
- Added Program Option to append for spooling data to file option.
- Fixed bugs for data wrap around case (when buffer is full).
- Added dialog to allow appending of data to the end of a file when using the spool data to file option.
- Fixed issue when trying connect to device for the second time after doing data collection.
- Added the capability to break the "line mode" display on the carriage return and line feed characters.
- Improved the error display description and moved the display from the break column to its own column on the scrolling display
- No longer displays date in relative time-tagging mode.
- Includes an option to hide hours or minutes.
- Total number of DTE bytes and the total of DCE bytes transmitted is displayed at the bottom of the window
- Inserts a space character between the hex characters display in line mode.
- Added support for custom baud rates up to 1Mbs for EZ-Tap Pro and 2Mbs for Versa-Tap (This capability requires firmware version 25).
- Added support for automatic baud rate and COM parameter detection for EZ-Tap Pro and 2Mbs for Versa-Tap (This capability requires firmware version 26).
Custom Application Software for EZ-Tap/EZ-Tap Pro/Versa-Tap
Please contact us for information to develop your own application software for our products.